c.h. Physical Therapy: Changing the Way Physical Therapy is Done
At c.h. Physical Therapy, we focus on serving the patients who need us most: those who suffer from chronic conditions, obesity, Parkinson’s Disease, diabetes and other chronic diseases, as well as those who are having difficulties overcoming injuries related to accidents and injuries.
By choosing to work with us, you receive a hybrid experience involving expert training guidance and a medically-focused program. Our approach applies biomechanics, sports medicine and neuroscience, ensuring you walk away with a program you can confidently do at home and/or the gym.
Above all, the physical therapy services we provide are protective.
To that end, we focus our efforts on creating personalized exercise therapy programs tailored to your specific needs and abilities.
PT Specialties Offered at Our Portland-Area Physical Therapy Clinics
- source url Arthritis rehabilitation go site (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis): Before having your joint replaced, try us. Strengthening and stretching muscles around a joint can dramatically decrease pain and improve function, but it must be done carefully and with purpose.
- http://www.tgarey.com/guestbook/viagra-online/ Cardiac rehabilitation mexican viagra drink : Our team is here to help you create a customized exercise and lifestyle program that helps you progress beyond Stages 1 and 2 cardiac rehabilitation. http://recycledrecords.com/art/items/cialis/
- see Chronic kidney disease get link : One of the biggest challenges for patients with chronic kidney disease is weakness and muscle wasting due to inactivity. Through exercise therapy, we can help you improve function and quality of life. cheapest propecia online pharmacy
- buy pfizer viagra in canada Chronic pain http://teamwarpaint.com/downloads/finasteride/ (e.g., chronic back pain, neck pain, fibromyalgia): Working with your doctor, we’ll help you start moving safely and efficiently to gradually reduce pain and improve function.
- Geriatrics (e.g., balance problems, osteoporosis): Falling often? Low bone density? Feeling slow and weak? These are not “normal” parts of aging! We specialize in working 1-on-1 with older adults to improve balance, bone density, flexibility and strength.
- Joint replacement recovery: Absence of pain following joint replacement surgery does not mean absence of functional deficits later on. Studies show that professionally prescribed and supervised exercise therapy following knee or hip replacement can reduce functional limitations, pain and health care costs. This is a covered service under Medicare and most private insurance plans.
- Neurological problems (e.g., Parkinson’s disease, fibromyalgia, epilepsy, ALS): Boost function and reduce symptoms of your neurological conditions by dedicating yourself to a personalized exercise therapy program with one of our physical therapists.
- Pediatrics: Many of today’s children are facing a new battle that can cause serious mental and physical health problems: obesity. Our form of physical therapy teaches children/adolescents how to exercise safely and effectively while working with parents to improve eating habits. Yes, this service is covered by insurance.
- Obesity: Currently, we are the only PT clinic in Oregon with this specialty. Our program is based on our company’s required post-doctoral training in exercise and nutrition for all PTs prior to starting work. Covered by insurance (including Medicare), you’ll learn how to rev up your metabolism so you can shed 2-3 pounds per week through scientific methods we’ve used since 2002.
- Post-operative rehabilitation: Having surgery on your spine, shoulder, knee, hip, foot or ankle? Working closely with our highly trained physical therapists after surgery can decrease pain and get you back to life quicker and with less hassle than other methods!
Personal Training Also Available
We offer personal training services, which are always overseen by our highly trained physical therapists. Personal training consists solely of exercise therapy and is often used by patients after they are discharged from their physical therapy program.
Schedule Your Physical Therapy or Personal Training Evaluation Today
To learn more about our services or to schedule your initial evaluation, contact our Portland-area clinics today. We’ll spend your first visit laying out your options, evaluating your current health and establishing goals. We will dedicate ourselves to helping you live the life you desire!
Let’s Talk About Your Physical Therapy Needs
We’d like to start putting together a custom plan for you. Just call us, or send us an email with your physical therapy requirements, and we’ll get started today!
Call c.h. Physical Therapy at