go site Before scheduling your initial evaluation, we will verify your insurance plan’s physical therapy benefits for you. To do so, we need you to provide insurance information to our office staff. We will get back to you with the details within 1 business day.
here Your first physical therapy session will take 30-60 minutes to determine a starting point for your plan of care. We will test your flexibility, strength, balance, proprioception (body awareness), posture and other things depending on your diagnosis.
By the end of your initial evaluation, you will learn:
- http://thefoolishobsession.com/tag/squalene/ why you’re having pain;
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=lowest-price-for-viagra what you’ll need to do to overcome your problem;
- see how to accelerate progress by doing home exercise;
- http://www.sojournshelter.org/sidefiles/erectile-dysfunction/ when you will be coming to physical therapy, and;
- http://www.kente.net/sponsors/levitra/ how your eating habits can influence progress.
http://www.matinnovations.com/index_files/zenegra.html Let’s Talk About Your Physical Therapy Needs
We’d like to help you get back to doing things you love. Just call or send us an email with your physical therapy needs, and we’ll get started today!
Call c.h. Physical Therapy at