There are many places to send patients for physical therapy in the Portland-Metropolitan area. Three factors separate c.h. Physical TherapySM:
- price generic viagra STANDARDIZED TRAINING. All our physical therapists must complete our in-house, peer-reviewed, evidence-based, post-doctoral training (“Advanced Training Specialist”) program in exercise Rx before seeing patients. This 2-week course applies biomechanics, sports medicine, physiology, biochemistry, neuroscience and nutrition to exercise to facilitate consistent, high quality care at all locations. These skills yield patient care plans that minimize joint stress and time commitment while maximizing benefit. The course also teaches physical therapists how to educate and motivate patients. Colin Hoobler, PT, DPT, MS has taught portions of this course in:
- quanto costa il levitra contrassegno in italia PT ONLY. We do not hire assistants or aides, so patients work directly with the same physical therapist each session to foster consistent, high quality care at all locations.
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=how-to-buy-propecia-pills-fda-approved FAT LOSS INTEGRATION. Our training in exercise Rx and nutrition enables us to help patients reduce symptoms and improve fitness. As a result, you can refer patients using ICD-10s for conditions such as vardenafil originale Umbria metabolic syndrome ( best price for propecia E88.81), http://abshawaii.com/?search=donepezil-drug-contraindications-with-viagra diabetes ( watch E11.65), snort viagra erowid drug poor endurance ( http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=lasix-use-in-cats M62.89) and/or go site abnormal posture ( get link R29.3) and have insurance (including Medicare) cover services, as patients’ 60-minute evaluation usually reveals additional impairments that co-exist with the aforementioned diagnoses, such as intermittent http://fsucard.com/?search=flagyl-drug-contraindications-with-viagra back pain ( http://martinpresence.com/?search=best-price-for-generic-free-viagra M54.5), viagra wonder drug ethical responsibility of companies shoulder pain ( click M25.51) and/or click here knee pain ( order best price vardenafil M25.56). For nutrition guidance, we educate patients on the basics: protein, fats, carbohydrates, water, small meals and eating less at night. Patients needing more extensive nutrition guidance are referred to a registered dietician.
We help patients assume greater responsibility for their health, especially for those with chronic pain and opioid addiction. One of the first questions we ask patients is, “Where do you plan to exercise on your own?”, as we make it clear the program must be continued for life.
Passive treatments (e.g., manual therapy, ultrasound) are used when indicated and/or requested, such as for those patients in post-surgical physical therapy, where protocols are followed. However, it’s common practice to minimize passive treatments in favor of active methods.
We see patients most often with the following conditions:
- Chronic pain (e.g., shoulder, spine, hip, knee, foot/ankle)
- Osteoarthritis (e.g., knee, spine, hip)
- Metabolic syndrome/obesity
- Metabolic (e.g., diabetes, hypertension)
- Neurological (e.g., Parkinsons, CVA, ALS, RLS)
- Pediatrics (e.g., obesity, knee pain, diabetes)
- Geriatrics (e.g., frequent faller, osteoporosis)
- Cardiovascular (e.g., post-MI, CABG)
- Chronic kidney disease
To refer, please fax a PT order (or patient demographic sheet) to (503) 546-9150. Include the patient’s phone number and we will contact the patient within one business day to verify coverage and schedule at a preferred location.
“HAPPY PLANET” REFERRAL PROGRAM
An effective way to refer to us is using our “Happy Planet” Referral Program, which protects time, reduces paperwork, enhances patient care, expedites PT initiation and eliminates the risk of patients losing their referral. The program involves 3 steps:
- physician/office staff tells patient to expect a call from physical therapy
- on daily appointment log, black out patients you do not want called
- fax appointment log to (503) 546-9150 (secure)
Your office can track patients electronically via Google Drive (we’ll set up for you) so you know who is enrolled and who is not.
Oregon law allows patients to attend physical therapy without referral (insurance may require one).
Earning your trust is something we take seriously. Please direct all questions/concerns to Colin Hoobler, PT, DPT, MS (CEO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.